CSNbbs
Religion - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Mid-American Conference Talk (/forum-472.html)
+----- Forum: MAC Spin Room (/forum-487.html)
+----- Thread: Religion (/thread-153595.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- BleedsHuskieRed - 01-30-2007 12:53 AM

Touchdown Jesus and BleedsHuskieRed:
[Image: n507869847_3165_2469.jpg]

- rabidawg900 - 01-30-2007 12:55 AM

Last year's spring game made my eyes bleed.

However, this one will be more interesting with all the RB & QB controversy.

- calvin12 - 01-30-2007 12:58 AM

clcfball11 Wrote:No matter your beliefs, why hate on Jesus? He was clearly a stand-up guy lol...

I didn't know that, but I know he was one hell of a post up player in hoops.

- BleedsHuskieRed - 01-30-2007 12:58 AM

calvin12 Wrote:
clcfball11 Wrote:No matter your beliefs, why hate on Jesus? He was clearly a stand-up guy lol...

Sign him up!

- calvin12 - 01-30-2007 12:59 AM

calvin12 Wrote:

If there actually was a hell, I'd probably be going for that one.

- BleedsHuskieRed - 01-30-2007 01:00 AM

calvin12 Wrote:
calvin12 Wrote:

If there actually was a hell, I'd probably be going for that one.
I really think God has a sense of humor. BTW I just got that one. lmfao :banned:

Re: Which is more important... - HuskiesComeOnYouHuskies - 01-30-2007 01:00 AM

klake87 Wrote:Went to a first communion meeting for my youngest. April 21st 03-weeping

This can't even be a legitimate question. There is no doubt you should go to the communion. The spring game is meaningless and you aren't going to miss anything. What would your wife say if you said you were going to the game over the communion??? Also, think of this disappointment that your daughter would feel. She'd feel like she was a 2nd to NIU and no child should ever be 2nd to anything when it comes to a parent and their children.

This entire thread is ridiculous and going to the spring game shouldn't even be an option.

Re: Which is more important... - calvin12 - 01-30-2007 01:03 AM

HuskiesComeOnYouHuskies Wrote:
klake87 Wrote:Went to a first communion meeting for my youngest. April 21st 03-weeping

This can't even be a legitimate question. There is no doubt you should go to the communion. The spring game is meaningless and you aren't going to miss anything. What would your wife say if you said you were going to the game over the communion??? Also, think of this disappointment that your daughter would feel. She'd feel like she was a 2nd to NIU and no child should ever be 2nd to anything when it comes to a parent and their children.

This entire thread is ridiculous and going to the spring game shouldn't even be an option.

The religions is just as meaningless as the spring game, but at least you know the Huskies exist.

- NIUtrav09 - 01-30-2007 01:04 AM

I'm not a big fan of "God talk".. I'm not sure of my views but I do know this... if there is a God, I know he doesn't give a damn about sports. Which brings me to this:

Am I the only one that hates to see fans praying in the stands during a close game?? I absolutely despise that!

Pray for the well-being of others, pray for world peace. But for Christ's sake (literally) DON'T pray for a particular outcome of a sporting event.

Yes MD, I know you were just kidding.. i'm just talking about in general

- MaddDawgz02 - 01-30-2007 01:08 AM

NIUtrav09 Wrote:I'm not a big fan of "God talk".. I'm not sure of my views but I do know this... if there is a God, I know he doesn't give a damn about sports. Which brings me to this:

Am I the only one that hates to see fans praying in the stands during a close game?? I absolutely despise that!

Pray for the well-being of others, pray for world peace. But for Christ's sake (literally) DON'T pray for a particular outcome of a sporting event.

Yes MD, I know you were just kidding.. i'm just talking about in general

Actually I do not see many players praying in the MAC, maybe in the MVC there is more of a need for divine intervention? It would take an act from God to get those teams to score 50+ points in a game :)