CSNbbs
Religion - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Mid-American Conference Talk (/forum-472.html)
+----- Forum: MAC Spin Room (/forum-487.html)
+----- Thread: Religion (/thread-153595.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- NIUJDK - 01-30-2007 12:28 AM

BleedsHuskieRed Wrote:Screw Jesus.

One of these days you and I are going to meet and you are not going to like the outcome. My little 5'6" 140 lb. frame will be like a whirlwind taking you apart. I just pray that some day I am going to pay you back for your blasphemy. I have no problem beating the shiit out of you for your comments A$$hole. You name the time and place or if someone knows this guy's location and how to find him PLEAAASE send me an IM and I will take care of the rest. I am sure that you are a stand up guy and willing to defend your comments.

You should be banned for such an extreme comment. Mods are too weak to do the right thing. I know if I ever meet you, I will do the right thing.

- garyindiana - 01-30-2007 12:29 AM

I would fear for your immortal soul if you had one.

- Flames24Rulz - 01-30-2007 12:30 AM

NIUJDK Wrote:

One of these days you and I are going to meet and you are not going to like the outcome. My little 5'6" 140 lb. frame will be like a whirlwind taking you apart. I just pray that some day I am going to pay you back for your blasphemy. I have no problem beating the shiit out of you for your comments A$$hole. You name the time and place or if someone knows this guy's location and how to find him PLEAAASE send me an IM and I will take care of the rest. I am sure that you are a stand up guy and willing to defend your comments.

You should be banned for such an extreme comment. Mods are too weak to do the right thing. I know if I ever meet you, I will do the right thing.

Wow 04-jawdrop

- 7 - 01-30-2007 12:31 AM

NIUJDK Wrote:

H-O-L-Y C-R-A-P

I'd say Bleeds touched a nerve. However, I do not think Jesus would be happy with your language and threats.

- MaddDawgz02 - 01-30-2007 12:32 AM

Flames24Rulz Wrote:
NIUJDK Wrote:

Wow 04-jawdrop
lmfao lmfao lmfao

- BleedsHuskieRed - 01-30-2007 12:34 AM

NIUJDK Wrote:

Yes my 5'10 265 pound frame will have Abraham, Moses, and Muhammad on my side.

- BleedsHuskieRed - 01-30-2007 12:36 AM

NIUJDK Wrote:

So the right thing is asualting someone for their beliefs? Geez, maybe someone should do the same for you for hating on gays?

- MaddDawgz02 - 01-30-2007 12:36 AM

I already know there is no Jesus, a few years ago I said a prayer in Evanston, I said "Jesus, if you can hear me and if you really exist please let this 2-pt conversion be successful". Well you all know the rest of the story.

- Flames24Rulz - 01-30-2007 12:37 AM

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:I already know there is no Jesus, a few years ago I said a prayer in Evanston, I said "Jesus, if you can hear me and if you really exist please let this 2-pt conversion be successful". Well you all know the rest of the story.

WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW
WOW

AND

WOW

- calvin12 - 01-30-2007 12:37 AM

Give her a chance, don't make her a unthinking religious robot.