CSNbbs
EMU B BALL RECRUITS - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Eastern Michigan (/forum-478.html)
+----- Thread: EMU B BALL RECRUITS (/thread-153400.html)

EMU B BALL RECRUITS - Dennis Rachwal - 01-24-2007 05:40 PM

FRAZIER HIT FOR 29 (3 TRIPLES) LAST NIGHT IN AN UPSET WIN AGAINST DEARBORN ROBICHAUD. SJIPPER FOR 15 AGAINST DENBY.

- huroncowboy - 01-24-2007 08:39 PM

Question Rock, why would Frazier agree to be a walk on at EMU when he could get a full ride elsewhere?

Good Question - Frazier from Ypsilanti - Dennis Rachwal - 01-24-2007 09:42 PM

Why a Preferred Walk-On? I have confirmed with a good source that he indeed will be a walk-on and that we have one scollie left to give on paper. Maybe because he's a local kid and Rams has promised him something the following year (we'll have at least 4 I believe). Not sure he was heavily recruited, he is quite small - maybe 5'9 and 160 and he has been rather consistent during his career. This year alone, he is averaging around 19 a game and has had games od 35,31,28,26 but also games of 6,7,11 etc. I've been told he is very quick and can shoot it - who knows. Keep in mind that he may redshirt a year also with Medlock, Acton (walk-on) and Dumas (who can play some point) returning next season. Who knows! I'm only guessing!

Good Question - Frazier from Ypsilanti - Dennis Rachwal - 01-24-2007 09:42 PM

Why a Preferred Walk-On? I have confirmed with a good source that he indeed will be a walk-on and that we have one scollie left to give on paper. Maybe because he's a local kid and Rams has promised him something the following year (we'll have at least 4 I believe). Not sure he was heavily recruited, he is quite small - maybe 5'9 and 160 and he has been rather consistent during his career. This year alone, he is averaging around 19 a game and has had games od 35,31,28,26 but also games of 6,7,11 etc. I've been told he is very quick and can shoot it - who knows. Keep in mind that he may redshirt a year also with Medlock, Acton (walk-on) and Dumas (who can play some point) returning next season. Who knows! I'm only guessing!

I meant to say inconsistent about Frazier - Dennis Rachwal - 01-24-2007 09:46 PM

Just glad he's coming but LOT day for hoops is sometime in April, things could change - hope for the best and lets hope Rams signs another big time player in April. Willliams woudl be a nice catch! Remeber that Cooper will be eligible, the staff really likes him and I was told a few weeks back that Cooper was the best player on the floor in a lot of practices. Happy Recruiting for Rams and Co.

dennis - emu steve - 01-25-2007 10:00 AM

you are making the point that I've made to everyone who would listen to me LAST YEAR:

'07/'08 would be Eastern's year.

'06/'07 would be a couple steps forward and say one or two back (like a hole in the middle without Big John Bowler).

A complete transition year.

Next year the kids will be more experienced next year + skipper, L.J. and Cooper.

Man is the MAC West going to be FUN!!!! next year.

MAC West is DOWN this year but not next year. :shhh: