CSNbbs
Horrible day for USA - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: South Alabama (/forum-295.html)
+----- Thread: Horrible day for USA (/thread-15068.html)

- Atlanta Jag - 03-06-2004 08:27 PM

Both basketball teams and the baseball team lose. The ladies should play on in the NIT.

- Youngsgirl - 03-06-2004 08:52 PM

yeah, really tough day. i really thought the men would pull it out tonight. i feel awful so i know they feel even worse. and i thought the women would go further than the first round. they really missed woodward tonight. good luck to all the seniors on both squads and good luck to the returners next season. its been fun being part of the family for two years and watching the games. im really going to miss it. go jags!!!

- Sarahbelle18 - 03-07-2004 09:29 AM

Sorry to hear about the loss Jags.

Since I live in Mobile and my sister is a Jag, I'm a USA fan by association and was really pulling for you guys.

I wish you a better luck next season and can't wait to start seeing a USA-TSU rivalry. :)

- good2geaux - 03-07-2004 06:34 PM

That Cajun team was on fire in the second half. In the zone. When they actually play 40 min. they are pretty good.

- algopher - 03-07-2004 09:25 PM

04-cheers Here's to the Cajuns. I hope they win the SBC Tournament title. The biggest thing I hope they do is to make some real big noise at "the Dance". The last time they went they were robbed as they had the better team.

- SwampHound - 03-07-2004 09:30 PM

algopher Wrote:04-cheers  Here's to the Cajuns.  I hope they win the SBC Tournament title.  The biggest thing I hope they do is to make some real big noise at "the Dance".  The last time they went they were robbed as they had the better team.
Thanks :D , but Please do not remind me of the Tennessee game :mad:

- DVDboy - 03-08-2004 09:46 AM

I acutally went to the ULL vs Tennessee game. It was a great game but you guys did get hosed. Of course I went there to support my conference but mostly to support the greatest basketball team ever. UNC. If you guys have the chance to go to a regional by all means GO. GO jags