CSNbbs
Football Question - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Troy University (/forum-294.html)
+----- Thread: Football Question (/thread-14923.html)

- SwampHound - 03-18-2004 07:12 PM

What Sun Belt game do you guys look forward to the most this season?

- Trojans1andAll - 03-18-2004 08:50 PM

With no offense intended to other SBC teams, here are the games I'm looking forward to and why.

at Arkansas stAte: Because we haven't played 'em since our early I-AA days, and if they are as good as what people are saying it will be a really good test for us.

Idaho: Because we have never played them before, and first games against new teams are always interesting. Also, I'm interested to see how many Idaho fans show up.

Middle Tennessee: Big revenge factor in this game. They are our conference rival by region and history. MT has been an 800 pound gorilla on our back for too long, and it would be nice to shake it off at home. I think I'm looking forward to this one the most.

GO TROJANS!

PS: Hey Swamphound, what ULL games are you looking forward to?

- SwampHound - 03-18-2004 09:32 PM

Trojans1andAll Wrote:With no offense intended to other SBC teams, here are the games I'm looking forward to and why.

at Arkansas stAte: Because we haven't played 'em since our early I-AA days, and if they are as good as what people are saying it will be a really good test for us.

Idaho: Because we have never played them before, and first games against new teams are always interesting. Also, I'm interested to see how many Idaho fans show up.

Middle Tennessee: Big revenge factor in this game. They are our conference rival by region and history. MT has been an 800 pound gorilla on our back for too long, and it would be nice to shake it off at home. I think I'm looking forward to this one the most.

GO TROJANS!

PS: Hey Swamphound, what ULL games are you looking forward to?
No offense taken on my part :D We do not have much history with Troy State (yet) so I understand our game not being that big with you guys right now. Who knows by the time it rolls around it may be a real big game for both of us. Th UL games I look forward to the most are all home games

vs UNT (you have to beat the man to be the man)

vs ASU (we have a lot of history with Arkansas State)

vs MT (we have had very good games the past few years)

vs Troy State (another southern team in conference, I truly look forward to it and hopefully a good friendly rivalry)

- PcbTrojan - 03-21-2004 09:10 PM

University of Louisiana!
Great food, great town.
Enough said!
04-cheers

- SwampHound - 03-21-2004 09:39 PM

PcbTrojan Wrote:University of Louisiana!
Great food, great town.
Enough said!
04-cheers
Does that mean your making the road trip?