CSNbbs
Regrettfully - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Bowling Green (/forum-477.html)
+----- Thread: Regrettfully (/thread-143275.html)

Regrettfully - MH55 - 04-04-2006 09:15 AM

I hear BGSU is back on Temple's schedule for 2006. I hope I'm wrong, someone from over here please tell me I am...

Re: Regrettfully - 98_BG_GRAD - 04-04-2006 09:57 AM

MH55 Wrote:I hear BGSU is back on Temple's schedule for 2006. I hope I'm wrong, someone from over here please tell me I am...

I think most of us suspected we would be playing Temple again, but we were hoping we would get another home game. Can I assume this will be played in Philly?

Can you confirm (source) that BG is playing at Temple in '06 since the MAC doesn't seem to be in a big hurry to release any schedules?

- MH55 - 04-05-2006 07:50 AM

Oct 28 in Philly, according to our official site, Owlsports.com.

I can also confirm the last two Temple teams were not representative of our Uni, alumni, students or fans. It was completely embarrassing. I hope those of you who come out are treated to a better game. I met a few of you guys two years ago and became a quiet follower of the BGSU program. Good luck this year.

- TempleOwl21 - 04-06-2006 12:57 AM

I have a strong feeling that this years contest with the Falcons will be much more competitive. By the time we play BGSU, TEMPLE should have a good grasp on what it is Coach Golden is trying to do. Cannot wait for football season to get underway.

This Owl will hunt: Anywhere, Anyplace, Anytime

Go Owls!!!

- Falcon Frenzy - 05-18-2006 10:23 AM

@ Temple 10/28 Temple fans don't be discouraged. This is going to be a season of tests for Bowling Green. Not a season I am looking forward to, especially with Ohio State and Wisconsin on our schedule. It will be a competitive game since we lost our top QB, our top 2 RB and top 2 WR. Our defense and OL will have to step up this year, to have a successful season.