CSNbbs
Herd Fan - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: Mid-American Conference Talk (/forum-472.html)
+----- Forum: MAC Smack Talk (/forum-471.html)
+----- Thread: Herd Fan (/thread-128622.html)

- nashvillegoldenflash - 12-19-2003 06:20 PM

HERD FAN- A Tribute to all Flaming Marshall Fans on This Board

Two West Virginia boys were playing basketball when one was attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Quickly the other boy rips a board off the fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking its neck.
A Huntington Herald Dispatch reporter rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Thundering Herd Basketball Fan Saves Friend from Vicious Animal" he begins to write.
"But I'm not a Thundering Herd Fan," the little hero says. "Sorry, but since you were playing basketball, I just assumed you were a fan," says the reporter.
So he starts to write again, "Young Thundering Herd Football fan Saves Friend from Horrible Attack, he writes.
"But, I'm not a thundering Herd Football fan either," the boy says. "NOT A THUNDERING HERD FOOTBALL FAN," the reporter cries, falling back in shock.
Are you telling me you live in West Virginia and you don't like basketball or football?"
"Oh, no sir," says the boy. "I love both those sports, but my team is the West Virginia Mountaineers."
The reporter starts a new page in his notebook and writes: "Little Redneck Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet."
:grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom: :grom:

- HerdKixButt - 12-20-2003 06:10 AM

Seen that one before, I'm sure it's easy to change around to others you may want to joke about. I think I've seen it with the Toledo blade, Toledo, and BG before as well.

- -Xavier- - 12-20-2003 09:31 PM

That was pretty funny, actually. 04-drinky

- -Xavier- - 12-21-2003 11:26 AM

Pretty good for a <insert college here> joke.