CSNbbs
ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: East Carolina (/forum-443.html)
+----- Thread: ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate (/thread-105950.html)

ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - PirateTreasureNC - 11-02-2006 04:51 PM

I emailed Terry Holland today suggesting that he and Mike Weeks, GM of WITN, make a public statement regarding the TV situation of the game this weekend.

I had also emailed WITN on the matter earlier in the week.

The comments made by SOME on the internet could really divide the Pirate Nation if the REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE MATTER is not spoken of by WITN and ECU.

BTW I am on full allert for any black vans and/or helicopters near my house. :ninja: :bustacap:

Re: ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - GrayBeard - 11-02-2006 06:22 PM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:I emailed Terry Holland today suggesting that he and Mike Weeks, GM of WITN, make a public statement regarding the TV situation of the game this weekend.

The comments made by SOME on the internet could really divide the Pirate Nation if the REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE MATTER is not spoken of by WITN and ECU.

BTW I am on full allert for any black vans and/or helicopters near my house. :ninja: :bustacap:

Just remember that the internet message board folk represent the "lunatic fringe" and not the normal fan.

Re: ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - PirateTreasureNC - 11-02-2006 10:04 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
PirateTreasureNC Wrote:I emailed Terry Holland today suggesting that he and Mike Weeks, GM of WITN, make a public statement regarding the TV situation of the game this weekend.

Just remember that the internet message board folk represent the "lunatic fringe" and not the normal fan.

Well GB I didn't wanna call you out in public.

Re: ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - GrayBeard - 11-02-2006 10:06 PM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

Well GB I didn't wanna call you out in public.

I am perfectly aware of that. It's the others like stilljonesing and laramule that aren't.

05-stirthepot

Re: ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - Lethemeul - 11-03-2006 08:10 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:I am perfectly aware of that. It's the others like stilljonesing and laramule that aren't.

05-stirthepot

Oh no you didn't.

I think you just made it on the list, GB. 05-mafia

Re: ECU @ UCF: The TV Debate - PirateTreasureNC - 11-03-2006 11:41 AM

Lethemeul Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:I am perfectly aware of that. It's the others like stilljonesing and laramule that aren't.

05-stirthepot

Oh no you didn't.

I think you just made it on the list, GB. 05-mafia

Ahemmm that's LAMERmeul

- PirateTreasureNC - 11-03-2006 11:58 AM

Terry Holland speaks
http://ecupirates.cstv.com/genrel/110306aaa.html

william146 you must read if you haven't already :shhh: I think you would enjoy the 2nd to last paragraph. :shhh: :shhh:

- william146 - 11-03-2006 12:01 PM

I wonder if TH posted that on Rivals, would he have been blacklisted too?

- GrayBeard - 11-03-2006 01:14 PM

william146 Wrote:I wonder if TH posted that on Rivals, would he have been blacklisted too?

U NO IT

- william146 - 11-03-2006 01:28 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
william146 Wrote:I wonder if TH posted that on Rivals, would he have been blacklisted too?

U NO IT

Print it.

What a joke!

- PirateTreasureNC - 11-03-2006 04:42 PM

william146 Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

U NO IT

Print it.

What a joke!

He banned me at some point today.

F* him and F* Rivals.

We need a PR campaign to get all the Pirate fans off that baord to here.

I'm in on renting the Black Vans... whose with me.

- Lethemeul - 11-03-2006 04:47 PM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:
william146 Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

U NO IT

Print it.

What a joke!

F* him and F* Rivals.

I am so confused. I read some of the insane ramblings this afternoon, but am I missing a thread in particular?

I did see that the old "UNC created the BCS to keep ECU down" thing popped up again, though.

- PirateTreasureNC - 11-03-2006 05:00 PM

Lethemeul Wrote:
PirateTreasureNC Wrote:
william146 Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

U NO IT

Print it.

What a joke!

F* him and F* Rivals.

I am so confused. I read some of the insane ramblings this afternoon, but am I missing a thread in particular?

I did see that the old "UNC created the BCS to keep ECU down" thing popped up again, though.

Original Thread:
http://www.eastcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1324&tid=82194364&mid=82194364&sid=1084&style=2

Thread after TH posts a "From the Desk of..."
http://www.eastcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1324&tid=82305426&mid=82305426&sid=1084&style=2

So who is with me on the balck vans? I'll do white if we want to get into some serial killer stuff :shhh: :ninja: 05-hide

- ecuacc4ever - 11-03-2006 07:37 PM

As long as *he* leaves his comments on the Rivals "private" board, the internet world will be a much better place to view message boards.

- PirateTreasureNC - 11-04-2006 10:31 PM

:billgates: :billgates: :billgates: :billgates: :billgates:

OK... ND 45 -26 over UNC

ECU 23-10 over UCF

OMG... BLACK VANZZZZZ

- Mike the Knight - 11-07-2006 02:57 PM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:Terry Holland speaks
http://ecupirates.cstv.com/genrel/110306aaa.html

william146 you must read if you haven't already :shhh: I think you would enjoy the 2nd to last paragraph. :shhh: :shhh:

You guys have a great AD in Terry Holland. He really seems to interact well with the Pirate Nation. Congrats again on the win down here last weekend...and good luck the rest of the way!