CSNbbs
Golf on Friday before ECU/UCF game... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Future Members (/forum-1020.html)
+----- Forum: UCF (/forum-442.html)
+----- Thread: Golf on Friday before ECU/UCF game... (/thread-104670.html)

Pages: 1 2

Golf on Friday before ECU/UCF game... - GrayBeard - 09-20-2006 09:16 PM

Would anyone be interested in getting together and playing a round on that Friday afternoon? I'm a serious hacker, but love to lose some of the little white balls.

Re: Golf on Friday before ECU/UCF game... - UCF_AlumniLXA - 09-21-2006 07:27 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:Would anyone be interested in getting together and playing a round on that Friday afternoon? I'm a serious hacker, but love to lose some of the little white balls.

I most likely won't be able to go... Wish I could though...

Re: Golf on Friday before ECU/UCF game... - GrayBeard - 09-21-2006 08:00 AM

UCF_AlumniLXA Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:Would anyone be interested in getting together and playing a round on that Friday afternoon? I'm a serious hacker, but love to lose some of the little white balls.

I most likely won't be able to go... Wish I could though...

Boooo to you!

- Mike the Knight - 09-21-2006 09:09 AM

Hey Gray Beard...Got a buddy coming in that wants to play 1st thing Saturday morning before heading over to the Citrus Bowl...any interest instead of Friday?

- GrayBeard - 09-21-2006 09:10 AM

Mike the Knight Wrote:Hey Gray Beard...Got a buddy coming in that wants to play 1st thing Saturday morning before heading over to the Citrus Bowl...any interest instead of Friday?

Soccer!

- Mike the Knight - 09-21-2006 09:15 AM

let me see when he gets in from Atlanta...maybe we can make it work for Friday pm...what time were you thinking? If it doesn't work out, you should consider going over the UCF campus for our annual Spirit Splash Homecoming pep rally. Lots of scantily clad co-eds taking a dip in our reflecting pond... 02-13-banana

- GrayBeard - 09-21-2006 09:16 AM

Mike the Knight Wrote:let me see when he gets in from Atlanta...maybe we can make it work for Friday pm...what time were you thinking? If it doesn't work out, you should consider going over the UCF campus for our annual Spirit Splash Homecoming pep rally. Lots of scantily clad co-eds taking a dip in our reflecting pond... 02-13-banana

It would be afternoon on that Friday.

- Mike the Knight - 09-21-2006 09:45 AM

Here's the trailer for our Homecoming week celebration...

http://hc.sdes.ucf.edu/tabid/67/Default.aspx

- Mike the Knight - 09-21-2006 09:57 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Mike the Knight Wrote:let me see when he gets in from Atlanta...maybe we can make it work for Friday pm...what time were you thinking? If it doesn't work out, you should consider going over the UCF campus for our annual Spirit Splash Homecoming pep rally. Lots of scantily clad co-eds taking a dip in our reflecting pond... 02-13-banana

Alright...talked with my buddy and he will be getting in from Atlanta Thursday night. We want to head over to campus Friday @ 2:30 to check out Spirit Splash, but we could play golf say at 4:00. There's a nice course near UCF on Lockwood Blvd. in Oviedo called Twin Rivers (used to be Ekana)...would you be interested? It would be me, you, my buddy and his brother. We could always play a 2 man scramble to speed things up in case it's heading towards darkness. And oh yeah...I am the true definition of hacker!! Let me know if you want to play.

- GrayBeard - 09-21-2006 09:58 AM

Mike the Knight Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

Alright...talked with my buddy and he will be getting in from Atlanta Thursday night. We want to head over to campus Friday @ 2:30 to check out Spirit Splash, but we could play golf say at 4:00. There's a nice course near UCF on Lockwood Blvd. in Oviedo called Twin Rivers (used to be Ekana)...would you be interested? It would be me, you, my buddy and his brother. We could always play a 2 man scramble to speed things up in case it's heading towards darkness. And oh yeah...I am the true definition of hacker!! Let me know if you want to play.

We would never get the round finished before dark.

- UCF_AlumniLXA - 09-21-2006 10:02 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Mike the Knight Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

lmfao Sorry I'm going to miss this..... lmfao

- GrayBeard - 09-21-2006 10:12 AM

UCF_AlumniLXA Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:
Mike the Knight Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

lmfao Sorry I'm going to miss this..... lmfao

So why can't you play?

- Mike the Knight - 09-21-2006 10:19 AM

yeah, really? Since it seems I may never make it over to your Lot for a tailgate, this might be the only way to finally meet you! BTW...what time are you getting there for the Southern Miss game next Tuesday?

- UCF_AlumniLXA - 09-21-2006 10:26 AM

Mike the Knight Wrote:yeah, really? Since it seems I may never make it over to your Lot for a tailgate, this might be the only way to finally meet you! BTW...what time are you getting there for the Southern Miss game next Tuesday?

I wouldn't get off of work in time...

As for the game, not sure yet, trying to figure that out...

- GrayBeard - 09-21-2006 10:27 AM

UCF_AlumniLXA Wrote:
Mike the Knight Wrote:yeah, really? Since it seems I may never make it over to your Lot for a tailgate, this might be the only way to finally meet you! BTW...what time are you getting there for the Southern Miss game next Tuesday?

I wouldn't get off of work in time...

As for the game, not sure yet, trying to figure that out...

Vacation Day! Face it, you have a tiny one now, you won't get good use out of your vacation days for years to come!

- knight-knole - 09-21-2006 12:23 PM

I might be able to...
Where?

- Mike the Knight - 09-21-2006 01:31 PM

knight-knole Wrote:I might be able to...
Where?

We're planning on Twin Rivers (formerly Ekana)...

- moloch_322 - 09-21-2006 05:32 PM

Is there windmills, draw bridges and miniature castles involved for you boys? lmfao

Anyways I just lose the balls, smoke cigars, and drink cognac like my old man when I do the golf thing. The funny thing is I try to be all ghetto about it since the whole golf scene down here in Naples is too stuffy and old farty.

- UCF_AlumniLXA - 11-03-2006 10:47 AM

Are you Ba$tards playing today???? Hope you shank every drive!!!

Sorry, just been a long week and would love to be on the links with you guys!
01-lauramac2

see you guys tomorrow!

- GrayBeard - 11-03-2006 10:48 AM

UCF_AlumniLXA Wrote:Are you Ba$tards playing today???? Hope you shank every drive!!!

Sorry, just been a long week and would love to be on the links with you guys!
01-lauramac2

see you guys tomorrow!

No, I couldn't get away from work for the day.